Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Angel of the Sea

12/5/12

This picture of the ocean was taken in Ireland and the other picture of me was taken in Arkansas. I wanted to use the ocean picture because the exploding water off the rocks made for a tremendous shot. I found the picture of me jumping over a crevasse from a hiking trip in Arkansas. I used the clone tool to cover my feet with the spray and also used it to replace my pinky that was cut off during the selection of the original photo. Then I adjusted the light and contrast of my body in order for the dark of the rocks and my figure to fit into the picture with the white of the spray. After all of this was adjusted I wasn't too excited and it didn't seem "Mysterical" enough. I then googled angel wings and found this set on journeyofpossibilities.com. After selecting the wings I put them in the picture with me and moved the wing layer behind my body. I then used the skew tool on transform to fit the wings to the positioning of my body. Lastly I attempted at putting shadows under my arms with the burn tool but for some reason it didn't come out as a grey color which I would have liked more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment